Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

My time in Barcelona is coming to an end. I've been trying to figure out a way to extend my trip by changing my flight but everything is so expensive... so I'm stuck with my departure being on Monday. Every time I thought about it today my eyes welled up. I'm not ready to leave yet!!!

Paul and I took the bus to the pool and he was great... in a happy mood and relaxed. At the club we found Toni relaxing in the sun all oiled up... well he kinda found us because anyone can hear Paul from a mile away. Paul and I got changed & headed outside... he wanted to go in the outside pool so I thought I would catch some sun with Toni. O no. As soon as I laid my towel out on the chair Paul got on it. So I pulled up another chair and the 3 of us laid out for a few minutes... Toni said something about how good Paul is when he wants to be... haha it's so true. Then Paul interrupted our tanning because he wanted me to go in the pool... I said don't you want TONI to go in the pool with you!!! Lots of nods and he turned over and started tapping Toni... hahahahah

But the outside pool is too cold and Paul wasn't behaving so I dragged him out and we all went inside. We kept Paul occupied in the deep end and it was actually quite exhausting. He was happy though, so that's what matters. He always responds to Toni when he speaks Spanish and he doesn't respond to me when I speak English! SO MEAN! He loves Toni though.. I always say to Paul "Who's handsome?!" And he always cracks up and after a few times of me saying it he points to himself... not today. Today he pointed to "Tuh"... haha sooo funny. Toni is actually really great with Paul and I'm really thankful to have him around the days that I do. Paul enjoys his company and Toni helps me keep Paul out of trouble.

We came home and Paul was exhauuuusted... had dinner, quick shower with me... well actually I showered while he lay on the bathroom floor with his head under the bath mat until I finished washing my hair and got his lazy butt up and into the shower. I told him all about our plans for tomorrow and the weekend. He likes a good conversation.

Now he's sleeping and Leila and Ignacio are out... they left me here all alone. Bored. I should eat all their cookies.... but I don't need to put on anymore Spanish pounds =)

No comments:

Post a Comment